“From start to finish in 15 minutes!” That’s all it took to make a basic vegan stir fry. I’m continually amazed that I can lose weight and eat this much food for a meal. The key is to think like a nutritarian: Eat high nutrition value foods with low calories. Sounds simple, but apparently I missed out on this logic most of my life!
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons veggie broth
- 2 mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup frozen broccoli
- 6-10 zucchini slices
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
Instructions: combine everything over medium high heat. Cook until the broccoli is soft. Cover and simmer for five minutes. Serve with brown rice.
Did I mention that I’ve lost 11.6 pounds since starting the Eat to Live diet? I may be able to hit my target weight of 205 pounds soon! Hooah! By the way, we have a Withings Wifi Scale, which automatically logs your weight and sends it to your smartphone after you step off. Very cool.